Traffic Forms

Link to: Illinois Supreme Court Approved Statewide Forms




Traffic Forms


  1. Motion to Vacate Requesting the Court to vacate an exparte
judgment, bond forfeiture order, a failure
to appear or a failure to comply.
  2. Motion to Withdraw Plea Requesting the Court to vacate Defendant's
guilty plea.
  3. Motion to Reconsider Sentence Requesting the Court to change Defendant's


Pay Traffic Fines Online



The Circuit Clerk Lookup System may be
unavailable periodically for maintenance.

All fees collected by the Circuit Clerk are mandated by law.

Main Phone

217 753-6674